Information on Our Ecumenical Partners
World Communion of Reformed Churches
The World Communion of Reformed Churches (WCRC) brings together 80 million Reformed Christians worldwide - united in a commitment to making a difference on the big issues of our day - climate change, human rights, economic justice and helping our neighbors of all faiths.
Learn more about the WCRC.
Full communion partners
- Covenant Relationship Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Moravian-Reformed Covenant Partnership
- Reformed Church in America
- United Church of Christ
Formula of Agreement
Through the adoption of a Formula of Agreement, the Reformed Church in America, the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), the United Church of Christ, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America entered into a relationship of full communion. We continually strengthen this relationship and also assist in the orderly exchange of ministers.
Related ecumenical organizations
- World Council of Churches (WCC)
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. (NCCC)
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Churches Uniting in Christ (CUIC)
- Christian Churches Together (CCT)
- Caribbean & North America Area Council (CANAAC)
- Global Christian Forum (GCF)
- New Fire
Other related ecumenical organizations
State and regional councils
Dialogues and relations
- Reformed-Catholic Dialogue
- Presbyterian/Episcopal Bi-Lateral
- Report on the Inquiry of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Common Agreement on Mutual Recognition of Baptism
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Dialogue with the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Churches in correspondence
Churches in Correspondence and Transfer of Ministers from other Denominations
Our office provides assistance to the presbyteries of the PC(U.S.A.) in the process of requesting a dismissal and letter of good standing from other denominations with whom we are in correspondence. For information on our relationship ("In Correspondence" status) with a particular denomination, or information regarding the transfer of ministers, please contact Carlos Malavé at (888) 728-7228 x5444.