Preparation for Ministry
This page provides models, programs and policies from presbyteries and synods for work of Committee on the Preparation for Ministry.
Alternative Examination Process for CPMs
Committee on Preparation for Ministry Policy for Candidates Not Moving Forward in Process
- CPM for Ministry Policy for Candidates Not Moving Forward in Process from National Capital Presbytery (PDF)
Committee on Preparation for Ministry Policy Concerning Book of Order G-6.0106 b.
Committee on Preparation for Ministry Records Rentention Policy for Inquirer and Candidate files
Committee on Preparation for Ministry in Addition to Book of Order Chapter 14
- Guidelines of the CPM from Western New York Presbytery(PDF)
- Guidelines for Shepherding Inquirers and Candidates in Preparation for Ministry from the Presbytery of Whitewater Valley(PDF)
Inquirers and Candidates
- Assessing Inquirers and Candidates from Denver Presbytery
- Evaluation: A Proposed Paradigm Shift from Milwaukee Presbytery
- >Development Chart Greater Atlanta Presbytery
- Biblical Languages: Learning Disabilities and Alternative Course of Study from New Brunswick Presbytery(PDF)
Materials for Advisors