Preparation for Ministry Committees/Commissions
2011-2013 'Advisory Handbook on Preparing for Ministry in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)'
Provides moderators, presbytery staff, and applicants with an overview of the process and resources, its intentions and goals. The handbook is available as a free downloadable resource in different formats.
Join the Preparation for Ministry Committees/Commissions e-mail group
Name of Group: Preparation for Ministry Committees/Commissions Sharing
Purpose of Group: Provide opportunities for Preparation for Ministry Committees/Commissions moderators/members, seminary contact persons, presbytery staff and other related constituents to ask questions and share models and best practices with one another.
After you are added to the group and receive confirmation from Google Groups then you will be able to send an e-mail to the group to share any concerns/questions you have or want to raise. That way, all members of the group will receive the e-mail and will be able to respond accordingly and conversations will be able to flow back and forth amongst the group.
To participate in the “Preparation for Ministry Committees/Commissions Sharing” an internet group for Preparation for Ministry Committees/Commissions and those who staff them, send a request to Tim Cargal.
Alternative Examination Process
Ministry Development Council
What it means to be a center accredited by The Ministry Development Council
- Career and Personal Counseling Center (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Center for Career Development and Ministry (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Midwest Ministry Development Center (Columbus, Ohio)
- Midwest Ministry Development Service (Chicago, Illinois)
- Midwest Ministry Development Service (Kansas City, Kansas)
- Southwest Ministry Development Service (Austin, Texas)
- Ministry Development Services(Charlotte, North Carolina)
- North Central Ministry Development Center (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Northeast Career and Counseling Center (Princeton, New Jersey)