Churches and presbyteries can access the year-end statistics online reporting system.
Go to the Online Statistics Entry system. *See the workaround below to access the system with Internet Explorer.
*If you're using Internet Explorer it may be necessary to do the following:
- Select 'tools' (alt+t) from the Internet Explorer toolbar menu
- Select 'Compatibility View Settings'
- The address of the page you are on should be displayed in the box
- Select 'add'
*If you need further assistance contact your Presbytery or email OGARecords@pcusa.org.
News & Statements
May 12, 2015
The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) members, by and large, belong to churches with medium-sized congregations of between 150 to 599 members, according to 2014 statistics released by the Office of the General Assembly.
Based on the numbers, 708,062 congregants—42.5 percent of total membership—belong to churches directly in the middle between small- and large-sized congregations. That breaks down to 349,241 in churches with membership between 150 to 299, and 358,821 in churches with membership between 300 to 599.
- 2014 Summaries of Statistics– Comparative Summaries
- 2014 Miscellaneous Information - statistics
- 2014 English Session Annual Statistical Report Instruction Workbook
- 2014 Korean Session Annual Statistical Report Instruction Workbook
- 2014 Spanish Session Annual Statistical Report Instruction Workbook